Sunday 7 April 2013

Europa-park

Location: Rust, Vācija
Hey, hey, hey, have you ever heard about Europa-park? I think you are, but if not you must check it out!
It’s one of the biggest, best, greatest, awesomest theme-parks in Europe. There is so much to see and try, so many rides, roller coasters. Europa-park is located in Rust, it’s like 20 km. from Lahr. I have been there two times, it’s really awesome, and I really had fun there.
Maybe you will be surprised, why here, in this blog, are no photos from Europa-park? It because I enjoyed being there, that I didn’t had time and wiling to make any. It’s really that awesome.
Now I’m waiting when it will be warm again, to go there, because I really like the water rides. It takes a whole day, if not more, to see everything there, not speaking about trying every ride and coaster. Oh, how I want to go there again…
It’s really fun for everyone in every age, even if you’re not a fan of big and fast roller coasters, there’re other good rides, also there’re bunch of rides for children.
And the Europa-park is really beautiful and amazing place to see, because it’s separated in different areas, and every area represents a country with it own style and rides. Also there’re some shows and performances.
I think, I can write about Europa-park really long, but not my words or any photos can give you the impression of how amazing it is.
If you have any chance to visit Europa-park – do it, do it, do it!!!

I found for you a video about Europa-park, maybe then you will understand my feelings better, but again and again, nothing will give you the wonderful impression, only being there.



I hope you will have a nice day and thanks for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this great post about the europapark! Agree, it´s great! All new attractions in this official video - http://www.park-rust.de/videos/europa-park-neuheiten-2013-video-hd-624.html if you are interested! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and link :)
      I think I will also put this video here in blog.
      The funniest part - that I'm so lucky, that I will go with my VHS course this wednesday to Europa-park :)

      Delete