Thursday 25 April 2013

Europa-park impressions – Theatro dell'Arte "Miraggio"

Location: Rust, Vācija

Second impression – Theatro dell'Arte "Miraggio".

Well what can I say it’s a parody, trick, acrobatic show. It’s a mix of styles and it’s really enjoyable. Some people will love it for the humor, some for it acrobatic side, some for lasers. My emotions, expressions where changing really fast from smile to laugh, to amazement.
For me the most exciting part was the acrobatics, bar gymnastics – if it’s the right name. It was really thrilling and left me with my mouth open. There also was a laser show – a really good one. It’s really impressive and if you have an opportunity to go and watch it, then do, it’s worth your time. And in the end I left smiling and in really good mood.
But words are words and no matter how much I admire something, I can’t give you all my emotion through them…
If really now thinking this show "Miraggio" somehow reminded me Circus, if the Ice show was more a musical… Yes I now Ice show is Ice show, and Miraggio is Miraggio, I’m only trying to give you an example of similarity in styles, feelings…
But "Miraggio" is one of the top three shows you should to see.

I haven’t been in the Circus for a while…

Carnival in Venice – an interesting puppet show, well not really a puppet show, they are more like electronic birds. They sing and celebrate carnival in Venice and are wearing masks. I can surely say that is quite unique. It’s a short show and I think it’s would be very interesting for children.


Next and the last one but not the least one - Arena-Show "Milady's Revenge.

In picture you can see two roller coasters – SuperSplash and Wodan. (random photo is random)

And of course I hope you all will have a nice day and enjoy this spring time.

No comments:

Post a Comment