Tuesday 16 April 2013

Europa-park impressions – Ice show

Location: Rust, Vācija

The day started a bit cloudy and windy, I feared that it could rain. I defiantly decided that this day will be a show day, my chance to see the magical side of the Europa-park. The side we only see after all rides and roller coasters, which are catching our eyes.
So picking up the show list with my friends, we made a plan of what we want to see.

The first one – Ice show "Super’Ice" 

Let me say – the most anticipated, popular show of all. I really had heard much about it, but never had the time to see it. And of course I’m like the most of the young ones, who don’t really equalize the Ice show to something special, amazing or out standing, because they have seen something on TV. IT’S NOT LIKE ON TV, IT’S AMAZING, AWESOME AND INCREDIBLE.
First of all, its live action and you can see it all happening in front of your eyes – tricks, costumes, blades, tension, flying ice… everything. It’s a mix of styles with really magical atmosphere, something like a musical on ice, which is changing from emotional to funny. And you’re like a part of it. Still I can’t really deliver for you my emotions…
If you have chance and time – go, I think there’s no doubt, that you will like it. Only don’t forget to take the show list and the map near the entrance.

And here you can see all the shows that are and will be in Europa-park - http://www.europapark.de/lang-en/Park-attractions/Shows/c406.html (English)

I didn’t take pictures of the Ice show, because I knew there is no use. In photo you can see Europa-park view tower.

That is the first impression, next to come - Theatro dell'Arte "Miraggio". And I only need to overcome my laziness for writing, if  what I blame the hot weather, it was +27 in the shadow today. :D

2 comments:

  1. Great post and pic! I absolutely love this park! My favourite attraction: http://www.park-rust.de/attraktionen/matterhorn-blitz-achterbahn-europa-park-804.html - short but great ride. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that is a nice ride, I like more water attractions like Fjord rafting or Poseidon. Europa-park is really great, there is so much to see, I’ve been now 3 times and I haven’t seen everything :)
      Have a nice week too! :)

      Delete