Monday 8 April 2013

Europa-park – here I come

Location: Rust, Vācija

I’m really lucky and happy to go to Europa-park this Wednesday with my VHS group. I already can wait. I really like my group and I can say for sure that we have the best teachers. It surely will be fun, only I hope the weather will get better, it’s warm now, but today it’s a bit rainy.
I hope to see some shows, because I haven’t seen one, but I have heard they are great. Also go on some rides, eat some candyfloss. :)
Will I make some photos to show you? I don’t know, maybe I will this time, but still I’m going there to have fun, not to take photos of everything :P

And here for you another video about Europa-park, about new things in Europa-park, this video suggested Susanne in the last post. Thanks



Well I can promise that I will tell about my impressions, feelings, everything :)
And thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you will have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment