Saturday 1 December 2012

Wolfach

Location: Wolfach, Vācija

In the middle of September, I was in very interesting city – Wolfach. When I start to drive it trough, I understood that I need to stop and take a walk.
It’s a really beautiful city, with it own style and atmosphere and the sunny, warm whether made me really enjoy it. The most I liked the river Kinzig – it was going trough the city and the German style houses near the river give an amazing look – you can see it in the last two photos.
So I’m checking in this city in my future plans, because then I didn’t have really much time to see and enjoy it as I wanted, but I know it’s worth it :)

In die mitte von September, Ich habe eine interessante Stadt besucht - Wolfach.
Wolfach ist ein schone Stadt, mit sein Stil und Atmosphäre. Und die sonnigen, warmen Tage hat diese spaziere mehr wunderbar gemacht. Am meisten mag ich den Fluss – Kinzig und die hausen neben die Wasser – das ist eine entzückend Aussicht. Sie können das sehen im die letzte Photos.
Ich hoffe zu besuche Wolfach noch einmal in die Zukunft, mit ein langer besuche :)

9 Photos :)










No comments:

Post a Comment