Monday 17 December 2012

Mittelaltermarkt in Schmieheim (Middle age festival)

Location: Schmieheim, 77971 Kippenheim, Vācija
In 12.08.2012 was a Middle age festival, market in Schmieheim. It was fun to see Middle age armor, weapons, costumes, tents, music, there was a really nice atmosphere. I was so happy to be there, even if it was a small Mittelaltermarkt, I hope next summer to go on bigger ones. I really love Middle age stuff, especially swords.
The most I liked the performance on the stage – fights with swords, even with an axe, it was impressive, in some moments even funny. I have filmed so much I could, now only need to put it together in one video.

Im 12.08.2012 war ein Mittelalter Festival in Schmieheim. Ich war froh zu Mittelalter Harnischen, Schwerter, Kostüme, Zelten, Musik sehen. Ich mag Mittelalter Sachen, am liebsten mag ich Schwerter.
Am besten hat mir die kämpfe mit Schwerter gefallen, das war eindrücklich und manchmal lustig. Ich habe das gefilmt und werde ein Video machen.


9 Photos :)











No comments:

Post a Comment