Saturday 1 December 2012

Winter, winter, winter...


Now outside is -3C, grass and trees are a bit white. So it seems that winter is coming this way, but I’ve heard from people, that in Lahr, winters are without snow. I hope so, it’s already cold.

I like snow, but I had enough of it in Latvia, when you can’t get out from your house and sometimes temperature is more than -25C.

I will show you 2 nice photos from winter in Latvia.



Jetzt ist -3C da draußen, Gras und Bäume sind ein bisschen weiß. Winter kommt nach Lahr, aber Ich habe gehört, dass der Winter in Lahr ist mit keinen Schnee.

Ich mag Schnee, aber ich habe zu viel im Lettland gehabt. So viel Schnee, dass wer schwer zu gehen und so kalt – das Temperatur was -25C und mehr.

Sie können schauen das im Photos.


Yes it's a car...

No comments:

Post a Comment