Thursday 24 October 2013

Chrysanthema Lahr 2013 photos

Location: Lahr, Germany
The weather wasn’t the best, but it didn’t stop from enjoying the beautiful and bright chrysanthemums and compositions from them. I was hoping that on working day could be less people, so I could make photos in peace, but I was wrong. Still I’m happy that people really like and visit this festival. So, please, don’t mind some people on photos.
I haven’t taken photos of all compositions and flowers, because it started to rain, so I hope make more shoots on a better day.

Das Wetter war nicht so gut, aber es hat mich nicht gestört, die Schönheit von Chrysanthemum zu genießen. Dort waren viele Menschen, trotz des Werktags. Ich bin froh, dass fuhr viele Chrysanthema Lahr gefallen ist.
I habe nicht alles fotografiert, trotz des Regens. So ich hoffe auf ein besseres Tag, weil ich mehr Photos machen mochte.

18 Photos ;)


















No comments:

Post a Comment